Mercury 250 EFI's Longshafts, 9.9 high Thrust

fishin_magician

What you see in the picture!!! PACKAGE DEAL. Comes complete. Stainless Props, Binnacles, Cables, Controls, Ignition Switches, Oil Tanks, Fills, Guages, New Leg on one, recent leg on other. 15" Stainless Props, Counter Rotating. Even Balanced Compression. One powerhead done in last 250 hours. Run great!

Approx 600 hours on one, less on the other. Don't let the faded Paint fool you!!! Under the cowlings they look mint! Kicker runs great, high thrust.

One engine needs a trim pump re seal or new pump. Seal is leaking..but pump was new.

Engines given clean bill of health this June by Senior outboard mechanic.

Repowering this October, will deliver to Vancouver Island. Can see running on boat now.

Smokin' Deal for someone.

Engines on the back of a Grady White Marlin.

Send PM or call 604 803 8593.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump to top.

Engines still on boat, moored in water, come and have a look and seatrial!

Last chance for seatrial in next 15 days prior to haul out. Engines in proper running order. New engines soon to arrive.

Reasonable offer will take them.

What are you getting?

4 stroke Yamahas.

We have a pair of 4 stroke 200's on the dock with 4000 hours and going strong other than minor non-mechanical issues.

Bump to top. Engines coming off in 2 weeks. Last chance to seatrial before on the hard. Engines running great!!! $5500 for the pair..or best reasonable offer.

Bump. $5000 or closest offer for mains. Kicker is SOLD. Boat will be hauled soon.

Seatrial and compression test now before boat is hauled out.

Includes absolutely everything for rigging including FULL oil tanks!

604 240 3474

Or 604 803 8593

I,ve fished along side these motors and can attest to them being very nice runners

I,ve fished along side these motors and can attest to them being very nice runners

Yup!!!

Still in action on the boat and we're still fishing.

If they don't sell, I'll gladly keep 'em, rack 'em and drop on another 30' Marlin I can get for a few bones...

Back