merc 9.9 longshaft electric start

jeffywestcoast

005.jpgbought this motor NEW on march 11th, it is under warranty till march 11th 2017,approximately 60 hrs my loss is your gain.. $2250.00 have receipt for 2989.27 with propguard and steering bracket hate to sell it but, my hull is toast.....located in Nanaimo

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 764
Last edited by a moderator:
still for sale??? nobody needs a screaming deal on a kicker? 3 month old 60 hours and transferable warranty till march 2017??? cross posted to craigslist...2250 FIRM030.jpg

if that was a tiller model id be all over it...

Looks like a tiller model to me. That's it folded up on the front/side.

If you meant to say non tiller (remote model) most kickers can be converted (ask the dealer) but it takes a few hundred. You would need to buy the remote unit with key, wire harness and install booklet and the transmission and throttle cables. Some would want the power lift model, not sure if this one is but if not you can buy a separate power lift/tilt mount for $500 to $600 in place of buying a non power mount.

surprised this hasn't sold yet. it's a pretty sweet deal for someone. if i had a 12 or 14' aluminum, or my old 26'er i'd be all over it...
be patient jeff. someone will grab it when they're ready.

No worries im not budging off that price, it will sell had some interest already, it most def is a tiller model,tiller is up in the locked position, no power tilt, was told power tilt can be added to this motor for 300-400 bucks, or you could just bring your grandmother fishing that day and she can tilt it up for you...:) , the prop guard was an extra 100 bucks too, but I am leaving it on as it was installed professionally.. no extra charge, Also this kicker is a longshaft 20 " so 9.9,longshaft,electric start and charge,manual tilt, transferable warranty with receipt..

Good motor and good price. The remote power tilt is usually needed on pod mounted motors way out the back.

Lol. How about my friend who runs a courier company comes and picks it up, and writes you a company cheque???

Back