Men's Olympic Hockey

Who cares who was number 1, back up and cheerleader.....CANADA WON THE GOLD!!!!

Thats what they went there to do and they choose Price to be the goalie to backstop the team. I don't think Lou cared either.

You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Cheers

SS

I agree, we should be just celebrating the win but.....that never happens around here.

Who you trying to BS me and everyone else> Starter from day1? It wasnt announced Price would start opening game until the day before. Wheres your credibility? You thought wrong,in your mind maybe

Whoa. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers there. Just making the point that despite the media flip flopping to make a story out of nothing, Team Canada brass stated that the best goaltender going into the tournament would be number 1. If you look at this years body of work objectively that is clearly Carey Price. Especially down the stretch where he has been spectacular and Luongo has battled injuries. Taking Luongo over Price would have been more of a snub in my opinion based on their seasons but probably would have ended with the same result as they are both great goalies on one of the most incredible teams we have ever seen.

If you are team Canada coaching staff and you don't know who your number one guy is prior to the start of the tournament then you have got a big problem and a lack confidence in your tenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ybyru9ag.jpg

Back