Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 1

Roe Bags

HDS 7 gen1 in good condition, no scratches on screen
Screen cover and cradle mount with knobs
No transducer or power cord
$400 obo
Victoria

I am interested. I'll pm you tomorrow likely with offer just got to find out what transducer and pwr cord would cost me and where I could find the pwr cord. No point having it with no pwr cord or transducer lol.
You find it has any issues ?. Any problems at all with it ? I assume it has no nav card included but does it work well with your card ? . Sounder had any problems?

No issues at all just upgrading to larger screen. Power cord is easy to find, same one used with all lowrance head units about $30. Should be easy to find a transducer as most guys are seeming to upgrade from the one most units come with.

Ya...... Power cord is about $30 anywhere. Pick up an Airmar P66 from around $130-150. All in under $600 and you'd have an awesome unit.

Or buy a power cable for $30 and find a transducer from someone upgrading to a Airmar :)

Either way it's a good deal......

Greg I think I have a new stock 83/200 ducer you can have, I have one somewhere I just have to find it
And there's lots of power cords on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tim, That would be great. If I do manage to get this 7 head I plan to use it combined with my HDS5 so essentially have more screen real estate with two units. Run one full screen on depth other full screen plotter. I suppose I could get by with just one transducer in that config. but yes, best would be to have 2 complete units. If one transducer goes down you still have one!

Roe Bags, sent you a PM. Biggest obstacle is that I live in Vancouver ( normally not an obstacle living here lol)

Ahhhhhh !! just saw that RB post now. Can't compete with those guys that live next door !!!

Back