lookin for a decent pressure washer 500 and under..

jeffywestcoast

trying to find a half decent pressure washer for a few hundred bucks or less, would like to hear what other members are using?, need it for cleaning my RV.. so it doesn't need to be commercial grade but would prefer a gas model over an electric.. thanks

Go to costco I'm sure they are less then $500 new.

I got a one I think its Krakker or something... has a honda engine. Works great I've had it for a few years.

ended up buyin this little unit off of craigslist, it is a Simpson 2.4 gpm 3000 psi..its a half butt okay one I guess.. front deck turned out good,$T2eC16hHJGsFFMnUlrvGBRng)PkDm!~~60_35.JPG

Honda sells a small gas unit for 499 i bought a few for work and they are great. Hard to be a honda for small engine market

the guy still had the original tag on the engine.. but he lied and told me it was 450.00 new and I found it for 298.00 on amazon.. I paid 300.00, I doubt he paid much more then that he saved me a drive to Costco .. seem pretty decent has really good pressure , not crazy about the hose/wand setup..but It runs good so.. will have to see .. Gary we can try it on your boat if you like, it can strip wood off the deck im sure it would work fine it came with four different tips , going to do the RV tomorrow.. I have some 30 seconds spray that is supposed to work really good for the rv exterior.

Honda sells a small gas unit for 499 i bought a few for work and they are great. Hard to be a honda for small engine market
that's kinda what I was hoping when I bought this one , it has a Honda 190 cc fourstroke...for 300 bucks i think i did okay..

that's kinda what I was hoping when I bought this one , it has a Honda 190 cc fourstroke...for 300 bucks i think i did okay..

You did good buddy :cool:.

I have a Honda unit from HD for a few years now. Spits a bit harder and paid a bit more but really how much power do you need? Love the unit and it just sits most of the year but the guy's at work all borrow it and it gets used a fair bit amongst our group.

Get an aftermarket swirling tip for it. They work great on concrete.

You bet, funny thing is i have no concrete..i might upgrade the wand/hose but it seems ok , better then the electric ones i looked at for around the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bet, funny thing is i have no concrete..i might upgrade the wand/hose but it seems ok , better then the electric ones i looked at for around the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Line in Nanaimo has all the kick azz after market wands, hoses, and fittings for pressure washers (or anything to do with water or hydraulics for that matter). They are next to Berk's on McCullough.

The karcher I got is gas, 3000 psi with a Honda motor probably very similar to Jeffy's.

just a quick update, pressure washer worked great, did the truck n motorhome today and they both turned out awesomeView attachment 13640

Attachments

• IMG_5098[1].jpg
    IMG_5098[1].jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Back