Let's talk bunks

Great thread guys, my black rollers (1993) are starting to leave nasty black marks on my nice white hull. Has anyone experienced this? So it's time to either replace the rollers with bunks or replace the rollers with new that doesn't leave marks. Does anyone have any suggestions where to buy rollers or good bunks? Thanks.

Great thread guys, my black rollers (1993) are starting to leave nasty black marks on my nice white hull. Has anyone experienced this? So it's time to either replace the rollers with bunks or replace the rollers with new that doesn't leave marks. Does anyone have any suggestions where to buy rollers or good bunks? Thanks.
The black rollers will all leave marks and your only recourse is the yellow or clear ones ( quite expensive). Bunks can be obtained at roadrunner or any of the other local trailer manufacturers but really all I would get is the galvanized cross pieces or carriers for the bunks from a manufacturer. Then cut your own and get the UHMW from several plastics places( do a search here). If you only want carpeted I know road runner sells them what ever size you want--made up.

Back