Kitty Coleman Reports 2012

Went for a walk down there this morning, both ramps need clearing. Probably need a saw and /or winch.

Just noticed that this was your first post.
Welcome to the site and thanks for jumping in with a report.

FA might try hornby in the AM.

So there I was.. Greeting a new year in the best possible manner... OUT FISHING! Since there is no ramp charge at Comox for the winter, I launched at the municipal ramp and ran north to Kitty Coleman. I was looking forward to greeting all the Comox Valley diehard anglers HELLO!!!!! Anybody?????? Nada... What a bunch of wuses.................. Nary a boat was to be seen!!!! Guess it will have to wait until its 20 degrees until the group comes together...... sad--- (sniff)

so there i was.. Greeting a new year in the best possible manner... Out fishing! Since there is no ramp charge at comox for the winter, i launched at the municipal ramp and ran north to kitty coleman. I was looking forward to greeting all the comox valley diehard anglers hello!!!!! Anybody?????? Nada... What a bunch of wuses.................. Nary a boat was to be seen!!!! Guess it will have to wait until its 20 degrees until the group comes together...... Sad--- (sniff)

catch anything!!!

i was out there for 6 hours maybe my white harberkraft is to tough to see never hooked any spring so

Back