Islander MR3's For Sale

SerengetiGuide

Hi guys,

We are planning on selling 2 of our MR3's as we are getting new customized reels for 2012. They are 2 years old but 1 of the reels was just sent into Islander and completely rebuilt, so pretty much brand new, runs like it anyways. All are in very good shape, hardly any chips out of them, if I can find pictures on my computer I'll post on here (in Ottawa so hard to take picture at the moment). Throw me a PM if interested.

David

David, pm sent

He did but wife said no or something? And they are blue, in great shape, always covered when not in use, line on them as well, asking 400.

Dave, your inbox is full and not accepting any more messages. Please call me at the number I sent you.

Frank

Should work now Frank,

One left guys, here is a picture (This was taken during this season), they are in great shape, hardly a knick or scratch on them, I'm well known as a neat freak and one that has to have his stuff in pristine condition haha

Fishing-BradFensonJuly1-2108.jpg

Very sad I wasn't able to grab these. Great deal for someone for sure!.
Too much flying out, not enough coming in, until all our irons in the fire start working the way we want.

Very sad I wasn't able to grab these. Great deal for someone for sure!.
Too much flying out, not enough coming in, until all our irons in the fire start working the way we want.

.ORG as a new local guide you should buy these for your clients to fish with. You will for sure impress you clients with them. And for $400 thats worth every penny.

I've got so much on the go right now between three ventures and all are costing money at this point until probably somewhere around next summer. Sure would if I could but life at the moment getting things off the ground just out of pocket is many thousands per month between the three. Still have to consider the downtime too for when I go get part of my guts yanked out. Totally worth it at these prices though. Just wish I had more right now. Someone's getting a great deal for sure.

Back