Invalid radar on a Simrad

fired up my Simrad NSSevo 2 this weekend and on the chart it read invalid radar overlay. went to radar and it read invalid 3G -871 and in the upper left hand corner Unkown Radar Scanner. Has anyone ran into this problem.

check your bus and make sure packets are flowing and your heading sensor is giving valid data in the settings - bus debugging section thingy.
if its minor a soft reset of the bus should cure it.
if its really serious your radar motor is burned out.
if it was working before chances are its a power or bus issue which should be pretty easy to fix.

check your bus and make sure packets are flowing and your heading sensor is giving valid data in the settings - bus debugging section thingy.
if its minor a soft reset of the bus should cure it.
if its really serious your radar motor is burned out.
if it was working before chances are its a power or bus issue which should be pretty easy to fix.
Thank you

Good morning, called Simrad this morning great tech he had me check voltages on R10 and cable going into Radar Dome. Came to conclusion that dome is the problem, sounds like it is going back to bench test, waiting for a reply, the unit was installed in 2014. Great Service as always.

Good morning, called Simrad this morning great tech he had me check voltages on R10 and cable going into Radar Dome. Came to conclusion that dome is the problem, sounds like it is going back to bench test, waiting for a reply, the unit was installed in 2014. Great Service as always.
Who did you call? Simrad Canada?

Back