I wanna upgrade .

Currently running a tyee hardtop with an 90/9.9. Love the boat other than too small . I guess what im after is suggestions in the 21’ range . Not new . Glass or tin . I anchor for hali and do some prawning and all the other things we do. Budget will be in the 45-50k range .

A little bigger but in your budget?

If you can find one a 2270 kodiak is a great big little boat. See one a year in pnw (they didn't build a ton).

Sold a few years back locally but good for reference

A 208 grady is much more readily available. There's a few forum members with them.
Almost bought that one, wife said it was too small, nice boat

Then, that is the best case scenario! Why would you look at a boat that is for sale right now when you don’t have yours sold yet? You need to talk to skins to line it up.

If you can find one a 2270 kodiak is a great big little boat. See one a year in pnw (they didn't build a ton).

Sold a few years back locally but good for reference

A 208 grady is much more readily available. There's a few forum members with them.
Not bad not bad

The boats no cream puff, but in really good shape. I'll probably be trying to buy it back one day. I've had a another DM, but Stizzla is still first in line if he has the funds when Its available. Feel free to reach out if interested.

Will be too late for me i think . Just gunna run out this yr with this one .

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpeg
    IMG_6718.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 43
Back