i got tired of paying to much for gas

B

baz

well i done it,
i got a scooter, f*k paying over 15o to fill my boat and suv for a week, i paid just under 2g for a 2006 honda ruckus. ive done over 200 km an i havve put in just 4 dollerrs in gas.
havent touched the car for a week and probaly wont till i take the wifey to the hospital to have the baby,.

i might look dorky but the money ive allready saved wow

DSC00369.jpg

iscoot.png

I think you'll continue to see more people doing the same as oil continues to rise.

Highliner

Fish-1.jpg

Just don't hit anything bigger.
How do you find the other drivers? In other words do you feel safe on the road?
Been thinking of getting one myself
cheers

gonefishingsign.gif

Good for you. Reminds me of that old movie where rough characters are fighting over oil for their various rigs in a future war torn setting - some of the characters are referred to as the "smokers." Ring any bells (similiar to Waterworld but in the desert?) It's a classic for sure, but sorry, can't recall the name.

I'm taking the bus to work now rather than spend $400 plus per month in my pickup.

Goin fishin tomorrow.

anything bigger you have to get a motorbike licence, this is a wee 50cc, goes 70km. i feel not to bad about driving around, ive had a few close calls but like riding a pedal bike you have to be cautious.
im glad i picked the camo version, i think it kinda looks cool for a scooter.(rather than a vespa).. and actually ive not went through the 4 dollers of gas yet(premium) hahhahahahhahahaha
all i have to say is im saving money and its actually so much fun just scootin around
heres a pic of my toys,,
DSC00389.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Gypseas

Just don't hit anything bigger.
How do you find the other drivers? In other words do you feel safe on the road?
Been thinking of getting one myself
cheers

gonefishingsign.gif

iscootblue.png

We got one too Baz--a 4 stroke Yamaha. Costs a whopping $5 to fill it up. I took it to the marina with a back pack full of crab bait and came home with Dungeness in the pack. Haven't had to cart a salmon home with it yet this season!
T2

My wife is gettng something similar for work.
It's just the way it's going to go.

BTW... the movie was called Road Warrior with Mel Gibson. Post-apocalyptic spoof, but it might no be too far off?

My wife is gettng something similar for work.
It's just the way it's going to go.

BTW... the movie was called Road Warrior with Mel Gibson. Post-apocalyptic spoof, but it might no be too far off?

Going to be grunt to pull that boat behind it LOL

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Way too funny!!!
That will cut down on the milage!
I'm thinking of getting one for going to work if i get this new job that will require me to take the Albion ferry from Langley to Maple Ridge everyday...you just "scoot" to the front of the line.

Getbent

Way too funny!!!
That will cut down on the milage!
I'm thinking of getting one for going to work if i get this new job that will require me to take the Albion ferry from Langley to Maple Ridge everyday...you just "scoot" to the front of the line.

Getbent

hahaha, yeah it be slowing the traffic through oak bay to at least 25kmh,.... wait its allready like that haha.
but seriously, this wee thing goes 68kmh and the more im thinking about it im making a smaller foot print on the enviroment. its a small start but it is helping.
if more peeps got on board the gas/ car companies would be ****tin it.....[:I]

iscootblue.png

hahaha, yeah it be slowing the traffic through oak bay to at least 25kmh,.... wait its allready like that haha.
but seriously, this wee thing goes 68kmh and the more im thinking about it im making a smaller foot print on the enviroment. its a small start but it is helping.
if more peeps got on board the gas/ car companies would be ****tin it.....[:I]

iscootblue.png

Back