House Rental in Renfrew???

Deewar25

Hey there - our company is sending us out for a days fishing out at Renfrew (I think Aug. 18, but have to confirm that). We are considering renting a house for that night (probably 8 max) and curious if anyone has suggestions, or know of a place that would be available. The Island Outfitters place is already booked that night (we used it last year)...
Park Place seems ideal - website says ideal for 'family', but when you go to reservations, it says 2 max...

Thoughts???

google port renfrew and your will get a community site that has options on there for you

i have stayed at renfrew house before nice and has 2 rooms and pull out couch ,i found the number 604-313-1101, also trials nest cottage, these might be booked already , good luck

Yeah, I think we likely want big enough for all of us together - place big enough to hang out, have our poker game, cook dinner etc etc - would have to suit 7-9...there are some nice ones I found googled, but usually require min 2 or 3 night stay (ie. arbutus beach lodge)

Thanks dog...checked those out...saw the first two before...1st is too small, 2nd no single night bookings, hotel - apparently $400 for 2 br! ouch....

Did find one here http://www.oceanmistretreat.com/

That has potential and I will enquire there, but geez, about the only option I've found for a 1 nighter for a large group....

OK have you tried Trailhead, the rent cabins that might work, or a cabin and a room, the other one is the fishermans guesthouse if he doesnt have his own guests

ok dohboy...those sound like next best alternatives...not sure about Trailheads terms here: During our fishing season from June through September we can book lodging only after our boats are booked. We do have availabilities during the season.

But I'll try them if no luck at the guesthouse or oceanmist....

thanks very much....appreciate...

Back