Hourston 20 sold sold sold

I’m pretty jealous about it.
I’ve just made it past my one year anniversary of being a boatless loser.
I miss the good ol’ days of being a loser with a boat.

I’m pretty jealous about it.
I’ve just made it past my one year anniversary of being a boatless loser.
I miss the good ol’ days of being a loser with a boat.
A whole year??!! I need 3 to feel secure.
- The Hourston, or course.
- But I still have the Skookum 16 that I built in 1981 as a dive boat, and camped aboard for 200+ nights over 10 years with my wife...
- and her 9' wooden dinghy that she grew up with, and became our gas barge on trips with the Skookum to the Central Coast.

Last edited:
We have all been there. Life throws you lemons, make lemon aid. I was boatless 2007-2009.
When I was really young, my uncle took me fishing on his buddy’s boat. It had a brand new 250 Yamaha that looked beautiful and expensive on his crappy old boat. I asked him how he could afford a new engine and he replied “I can’t but life goes by too quickly to wait for the right time”. Just do it ;)

We have all been there. Life throws you lemons, make lemon aid. I was boatless 2007-2009.
Love this, you remember it like when I was on plenty of fish in Vancouver 2001-2002. I was boatless too except 1 day for my buddies stag when I rented a little double eagle from horseshoe bay and I'd trade those two years for that 1 day. When will your new one be done?

Love this, you remember it like when I was on plenty of fish in Vancouver 2001-2002. I was boatless too except 1 day for my buddies stag when I rented a little double eagle from horseshoe bay and I'd trade those two years for that 1 day. When will your new one be done?
Hoping for Xmas. Depends on when the engines get in. Supposed to be mid Dec

Back