Helm Chairs

ship happens

If anyone is building a boat or wants some really nice helm chairs, then here ya go. These were 1800 bucks cost years back. Commercial grade Turnbull helm chairs. Bought them for a commercial project that ended up going a different direction. Horded them away incase I needed them. Now i'm trying to clear out some **** at the shop to make some pallet rack space. So i'm offering these up for sale for 500 bucks each. There are 3 total. All cast aluminum, with stainless footrests folding armrests. These have curved molded foam cushions, with adjustable backrest positions. Seat has an adjustable slide. Pedistals are the click lock base style which I don't have bases for, however you can make some or weld on whatever you want.

Attachments

• 20221018_140602.jpg
    20221018_140602.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 20221018_140610.jpg
    20221018_140610.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 20221018_140614.jpg
    20221018_140614.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 20221018_140631.jpg
    20221018_140631.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 20221018_140641.jpg
    20221018_140641.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 170
If anyone is building a boat or wants some really nice helm chairs, then here ya go. These were 1800 bucks cost years back. Commercial grade Turnbull helm chairs. Bought them for a commercial project that ended up going a different direction. Horded them away incase I needed them. Now i'm trying to clear out some **** at the shop to make some pallet rack space. So i'm offering these up for sale for 500 bucks each. There are 3 total. All cast aluminum, with stainless footrests folding armrests. These have curved molded foam cushions, with adjustable backrest positions. Seat has an adjustable slide. Pedistals are the click lock base style which I don't have bases for, however you can make some or weld on whatever you want.
Do these have any suspension built in, like the silverstreak back saver, or just rotation?

Do these have any suspension built in, like the silverstreak back saver, or just rotation?

Sorry for the late response. I don't believe they do. I'll have to double check though. I belive the pedestals only raise and lower. I'll double check and get back to you on that

Sorry for the late response. I don't believe they do. I'll have to double check though. I belive the pedestals only raise and lower. I'll double check and get back to you on that
Thank you! They look very robust and if they could be modified to accept a spring, they'd be perfect

Thank you! They look very robust and if they could be modified to accept a spring, they'd be perfect

They are very robust. They are heavy. A guy could 100 percent modify these. The inner tube is stainless and the outter tube is cast aluminum. When I get back to my shop on Monday I'll have a look at them. I'll try to find the paperwork however that might be a stretch

Sorry I been busy with holidays and this and that. Ok so these have a big spring inside the pedestal, and the foot pedal is the pin lock. They are designed to be height adjustable. I'm sure a guy could modify them, however that's the skinny

Back