HarberCraft 1625 Warrior.....

Seafever

These (2013) go for $25,500.00 at my local dealer. Trailer is an EZ Loader. Motor is a 60 horse Yamaha EFI.

HarberCraft 1625 Warrior.

Deadrise on 'em looks about 10m degrees maybe. Reverse Chines. Cloth Top.

Anybody own one?.......How do you like it?

They seem a bit pricey to me for what you get........

If you were looking for a boat like this.......would you get this ...or a Hewes....or Alumacraft...or what?

Boat is 16ft. Will fit in my garage....

I have a 2010 1725 Adventurer, the last year they made them before switching to the Warriors. Was told the Adventurers didn't sell but were too much boat for them to lower the price point so they scaled back for the Warrior to make a bare bones entry level. Both have a 12 deg hull, my adventurer is just shy of 17' and has an 88" beam vs 16' and 80" beam for the Warrior and I have a few more amenities. I love my boat but do wish it were bigger when on the chuck. Having said that, just got home from a day on Heffley Lake fly fishing (trout to 20" on micro-leeches under and indicator) and love the fact I can launch, run and reload by myself no problems. I go to Ukee three times a year - June, July or August and Sep. I have to choose my days offshore.

I love that Silver Streak with the pod. I've been thinking of upgrading to the Thunderjet Hawk XL, which is 18'6" plus an extended transom but starts over $35k. If that Silverstreak is 17' plus a pod for under $30k and you'll be primarily on the ocean, I think you'd like it much better than the Warrior. SeaRunners are more boat than the Warrior, as well, though don't think you can get one for $25k.

Any questions about Harbercraft boats you may have, feel free to ask as I've run a few different ones.

Ukee

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364528486.658128.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362461972.974924.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362461889.881785.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1362462514.841724.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361666223.979659.jpg

I have a Harbercraft 1625 although I think it is a slightly different layout than the new ones. I have seen a couple newer ones that look like you could take a wave in the bow that would go right in, whereas mine has a self bailing bow.

I personally love mine for what I use it for; all around Southern Vancouver Island for salmon, hali, crabbing, prawning, family picnic, camping, a bit of surfing up the west coast trail. It is not the best in chop, but cuts through pretty nicely considering it is a super light and cheap to operate boat. It is very practical for what I need it to do. I trailer it all over the place and it has replaced the need for a ferry when visiting my folks on the sunshine coast. I wouldn't choose this for using offshore but great for the Salish Sea.

Mine is a 2005 with a Yamaha 60hp 4 stroke. Cruises efficiently at 20kn but can get up to 30kn. The gas tank is 140L so you can go for quite a distance.

I paid $14,000 and it had 300 hours. I haven't had any quality issues at all.

Back