Halibut: Hats off to Dr. Keith Martin

Little Hawk

Just got a call back from MP Keith Martin's office. Missed the call but his assistant was kind enough to leave a message.

She said Martin has on at least 2 occasions - once about a month ago and more recently about a week ago - written Minister Shea expressing his concerns about the delay in the Rec/Halibut opening; his most recent letter was hand delivered by himself.

The lady also said Keith has questioned her directly in the House on this issue.

So, Gentlemen, let us raise a glass to the Honorable Minister!

Cheers, Keith!

I wrote Mayor of Saanich, Victoria, Gail Shea, Kieth Martin, Troy Desouza, Denise Savoie and John Horigan. The only one to get back to me ..... John Horigan. Actually a rep called me only a few minutes after sending an email. Oh yeah, Frank Leonard did write back a one liner confirming receipt, to which I replied and asked for him to directly address the questions I had posed.............. still waiting and not holding my breath.

Leonards' head is up his butt on enviro' issues. Had more than one run in with him while protesting the Pearks arena and Silver City encroachments on the Colquitz years ago.

Back