Great Victoria Marine Mechanic

fischer250

Hey folks,
I've read through some of the older threads, looks like Forsch Marine is highly recommended on the Peninsula. I've emailed and called multiple times the last few weeks, no answer. Anyone know if they are closed? I haven't had time to rip out there and knock on the door.
Aside from them, is Sherwood a safe bet or do most go with a mobile option? New to the boat game and want to make sure I get the proper work done.

Fisch

Hey folks,
I've read through some of the older threads, looks like Forsch Marine is highly recommended on the Peninsula. I've emailed and called multiple times the last few weeks, no answer. Anyone know if they are closed? I haven't had time to rip out there and knock on the door.
Aside from them, is Sherwood a safe bet or do most go with a mobile option? New to the boat game and want to make sure I get the proper work done.

Fisch
Paul at Elite Marine is excellent. I Wouldn't let anyone else touch my boat. Moved to Mill Bay but still pulled my boat to Sidney for repairs.
Also mention Isaac Schneider Coastal Outboards in Duncan. ( only works on outboards)

Paul at Elite Marine is excellent. I Wouldn't let anyone else touch my boat. Moved to Mill Bay but still pulled my boat to Sidney for repairs.
Also mention Isaac Schneider Coastal Outboards in Duncan. ( only works on outboards)
Paul retired this summer and sold to Delta. Not the same IMO.

Back