FS: the ultimate aluminum fishing machine

reelfast

the first mate says she wants heat and an enclosed place to hide from the weather. with great reluctance, i am putting REELFAST up for sale.

- hull built by the one and only original ALMAR in 2006
- twin yamaha 150s, ~400 hrs, maintained via annual inspection by certified Yamaha shop
- deck length, bow to transom, 24', LOA 32'
- WET weight, 7,600#s, that includes 5 marine batteries and 130g of fuel
- a long and comprehensive list of options that i would be happy to forward to anyone seriously interested.

don't have time for lookie lous and don't expect a bargain price, but with your dollar worth more than mine, this might be your opportunity. boat is kept, off season, in an enclosed 'boat garage' here in sequim. if you are serious about looking her over, send me an email with your real email address and i'll forward a jpeg and the complete build sheet from ALMAR.

thanks for looking.

gt (greg@reelfast.us)

Last edited by a moderator:
come on greg,, post some pics here?:rolleyes: and a price?

Ill start the bidding at $150 CDN funds :D

JK good luck on the sale

here is one view. if you are interested in the complete build spec, just send me yur email addie and i'll forward the complete build spec list, quite extensive :)

Attachments

• P6020002.jpg
    P6020002.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 268
Beautiful boat, my fingers are crossed for tonight's $50,000,000 Lotto. I fished many times out of a friend's similarly sized aluminum with a full cabin. I've always wondered what happens when this style of boat takes big ones over the bow offshore? I don't need bunks and galleys; that's why they make hotel rooms (and rain gear).

scotty 1106's are included. no tuna setup at this point but it would be a simple add-on. taking it over the bow is not a concern, having had the experience, decks are self bailing so water is gone right'now.

the fuel burn at 30mph is ~10g/hr, tops out at about 55 with a full load of fuel and 4 soles on board :)

we all like to 'tire kick'. as i said, anyone really interested in the boat, pop me an email and we will go from there.

thanks for looking.

Maybe you would have people interested if you told them a price so they knew if it was in their price range. No offense just saying, nice boat!

Maybe you would have people interested if you told them a price so they knew if it was in their price range. No offense just saying, nice boat!

Being in sales, its pretty hard to not tire kick if you dont know if you have the $$$$. Posting the price, would save alot of time on both ends.

nothing pisses me of more than going to a web site looking to by something, and find it then it says please call for pricing. I go to a different site

X3................? Post a price.. Nice boat WOW!!!!

to replicate this boat today, given the commercial level build quality and everything on board, ~150k. for the 'right' person who is going to actively use this fish catching machine, <100k and negotiable.

more jpegs tomorrow of the interior. nice protection for your guests + full marine head and dry storge. after trying to tame the outside ovegrown everything today, i am too tired to even try and get the jpegs up for your review :)

jpegs of REELFAST

i few jpegs to give you some better idea of the interior. the rear facing seat is covered by the top for weather protection of your guests. you can also see in that shot, the twin under deck fish boxes both with macerating pumps and overboard discharge. the helm is pretty self evident as is the fully enclosed marine head. the forward seating, for those nice warm sunny days includes an under deck dry storage area as well as a monster storage box with seating.

Attachments

• DSCN0126_0855.jpg
    DSCN0126_0855.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0125_0854.jpg
    DSCN0125_0854.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0127_0856.jpg
    DSCN0127_0856.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0128_0857.jpg
    DSCN0128_0857.jpg