Fried Chicken Lunch. Any Suggestions On How To Make This Work?

Rain City

Crew Member
So the boats not purchased yet but to be honest I really am quite serious about doing this lunch thing. For those of you that haven't been following the $300k boat thread, go read it and come back. For those of you that did contribute or just enjoyed the endless indecision I would love to have some kind of a meet up. The question is how. My suggestion would be at Burrard Civic Marina because I know that's where a few of us are moored but many of you are on the island which makes it difficult. Obviously all the island guys are way nicer, smarter, mechanically inclined and good looking than us city guys, especially @Stizzla. So I'd love it if you guys could make it. Is there any way we can turn this into some kind of fundraiser or more productive meeting about those couple little issues we've been dealing with lately? I'm just spitballing here. Please feel free to make some suggestions.

Screenshot_20181025-215707_Instagram.jpg Resized_Screenshot_20181023-204113_Instagram.jpeg 20181027_202341.jpg

And no you can't have the recipe I'm sorry. Well maybe @BCI can but that's it.

I haven't contributed to your boat buying quest, but Daym those photos made my mouth water !

I’d walk down to Burrard Civic to talk and eat.

Will there be coleslaw and biscuits?

Last edited:
I’m still a little choked up from that compliment from the first post... RC you are a poet. I can tell there was ZERO sarcasm there :rolleyes:

How about in the spring?

We could all meet at Silva bay and spend the night. Make a little fishing derby out of the whole thing!
I was kind of thinking Silva Bay might be a good idea too.

Back