Freezer alarm

23Hourston

Just lost 60 pounds of salmon fillets bunch of venison backstrap, prawns, hali bait. Ect ect
The investigation continues to whether the door was left ajar or the freezers at fault.
Does a system exist that would send an alert to ones phone if Freezer goes above a certain temperature. At least I got to it before it started to stink.... FML !!

Just lost 60 pounds of salmon fillets bunch of venison backstrap, prawns, hali bait. Ect ect
The investigation continues to whether the door was left ajar or the freezers at fault.
Does a system exist that would send an alert to ones phone if Freezer goes above a certain temperature. At least I got to it before it started to stink.... FML !!
That sucks dude. I bought/use an Acurite Digital one off Amazon. Been in there since July, haven’t changed out the batteries. Easy to use, you can set high&low alarms. The range isn’t good as I have a small freezer outside in the shed, about 40’ away, and I can’t get a signal. There were some other ones that were wifi and I also looked into a power sensor that would tell me if the power was out while I was away. Sky was the limit. I’m never away for that long to worry if the freezer quits. I’m always in my garage so I’m always able to check on it and my freezer also has a green light when the power is on. Just gotta make a habit to check the freezers often. Lastly, I also wrote a big note on the door saying “PUSH DOOR CLOSED” after a close call.

temp stick, i used to have in my engine room when i had my boat moored, i believe it will send alerts

Back