Found-delete post-Boat storage in Victoria area

NautiGirl

Hi all,

I have a 17.5 Hourston on a trailer about 24 ft total length. In February I will be moving houses and losing my driveway. I need a permanent spot with water for flushing my motors and preferrably some power for a battery charger or small light to keep the mildew at bay. Looking for a garage/carport/driveway/back yard and an owner capable of accepting a fisherman who drops by and fires up a two stroke a few times a week in the afternoon/ early evening to warm up/test/flush the motors and who needs access early morning to go fishing. Prices tbd based on the spot. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Kris 250-217-7605

Where are you located? I’m on 3 acres between Sooke and Langford.
Thanks for the reply Silver. I am in Oak Bay. I do fish sooke lots but for maintenance and warming up the engines, closer is better to save me some fuel. I have a couple of leads to follow up in town first but i will message you. It’s always goood to have options.

A guy who drops by a couple times a week to flash up a noisy smoke maker and then swings by at 5 am every few days in the summer to pick up his boat…….who wouldn’t jump all over that opportunity!!

A guy who drops by a couple times a week to flash up a noisy smoke maker and then swings by at 5 am every few days in the summer to pick up his boat…….who wouldn’t jump all over that opportunity!!
Funny but not helpful. I recall your old boat and your place up the Malahat in the sticks with few neighbours. That is what I need but closer to Vic. I have a lead on my kids friend off interurban who has 2-3 acres and a collection of cars and motorbikes their neighbours are used to. I am currently in Oak Bay with a neighbour who pressure washes his driveway and deck every weekend for hours and several with leafblower/weedwacker/lawnmover fetishes. 2 strokes are still a common fixture in the city.

Ya I remember when you and your bud came to look at the old DE about a decade ago. Still miss that boat. Good luck finding a spot. There is a friend of mine who is also a member on here who has acreage on interurban with lots of toys. if it’s not him I’ll mention it to him next time I see him…..

cheers,
Darin

Bump. I have temporary storage in town but I am still looking for long term storage in or close to victoria need water and some power access. If you know someone who might be boat friendly and has a spot that is convenient for getting a boat in and out regularly, please let me know. Thanks.

Back