For Sale- 11’ Boston Whaler

Rarsbo

IMG_1984.jpg IMG_1967.jpg
1979 11' Boston Whaler, the “Unsinkable Legend”. This boat is completely restored with new Gel coat in and out. This is not painted. Hours of work involved with sanding and polishing the new gel coat. All wood is brand new mahogany done in the original Captains Varnish. Brand new factory rub rail. Original steering system with new cable that works great. I have it set up for lake fishing with an electric motor with electric throttle control. Optima gel battery. Hummingbird 9" fish finder. Custom made Scotty downriggers that are completely removable. New LED navigation lights. Chrome Boston Whaler tags that are used on their top $400k boats. Top of the line ergonomic seats make this a comfortable little boat for fishing. All of this sitting on a brand new Road Runner trailer. I since bought a 26' Whaler and haven't used this one more than a handful of times so collecting dust. price is not negotiable, way too much time and money spent. $15,000. Click Flickr link for more pics

https://www.flickr.com/gp/186845686@N03/83818s

Last edited:
Looks beautiful!

My Whaler is a bit rough by any measure, but it would be embarrassed to be alongside your rig. What are the attachments on the downrigger booms?

Looks beautiful!

My Whaler is a bit rough by any measure, but it would be embarrassed to be alongside your rig. What are the attachments on the downrigger booms?
I have a rod holder setup that I use there. Puts it in a nice comfortable spot that’s easy to grab.

Have you posted the boat on Continuouswave? They might give you an opinion of value, but they do love BWs to look original.
The cable steering has to go for anyone wanting a real motor, leaving at least 8 holes to patch in two colours of the beautiful gel job. I have the same boat.

Have you posted the boat on Continuouswave? They might give you an opinion of value, but they do love BWs to look original.
The cable steering has to go for anyone wanting a real motor, leaving at least 8 holes to patch in two colours of the beautiful gel job. I have the same boat.
I haven’t posted there, thanks for the suggestion

Back