Flutter Jigs

sir-vivor

20200702_154625.jpg Planing on being to Port Alberni and Bamfield Sat and Sun so if you want to pick up some great Salmon and Bottom Fish jigs (below) , they are 40z and 5 inch long , have been baked with Powder Paint and they come with ss rings and xs eagle claw treble hooks for $4 each , text me at 778-773-0348 if interesterd

View attachment 54441 Planing on being to Port Alberni and Bamfield Sat and Sun so if you want to pick up some great Salmon and Bottom Fish jigs (below) , they are 40z and 5 inch long , have been baked with Powder Paint and they come with ss rings and xs eagle claw treble hooks for $4 each , text me at 778-773-0348 if interesterd
Will msg you next week to pick some up, i am in langley

I've reduced these to $3 each (plus postage if mailed) for SFBC members during December, make great stocking stuffers !
and great all round jigs, affordable even if ya loose a few !
PM me if your interested, I can give ya a postage price before shipping to ya
Tight lines and stay safe

Sorry no Blue disco or Brown left and very little of the rest.
Thanks everyone and tight lines ! and stay safe, we are just about there !!
Merry Christmas all

Jigs arrived today. Way faster than the post office said they’d arrive. They’re beauties. Excellent quality and man they look like they’ll catch fish for sure. Just gotta wait til spring so I have a chance to use them.

Jigs arrived today. Way faster than the post office said they’d arrive. They’re beauties. Excellent quality and man they look like they’ll catch fish for sure. Just gotta wait til spring so I have a chance to use them.
Wow, fast post office during Christmas ! Thanks Sea lyin and Tight Lines and look forward to your post of the monsters your gonna catch with them in the near future ... Happy New Year , Go get'em

Out of some of the colors but have a few left if anyone wants them , like everything prices going up in 2021. PM me and I'll get back asap (or text).

It was a pleasure meeting you Sir-Vivor. The jigs I got from you are unbelievable and look very fishy. Thanks again for all the tips and look forward to using the jigs.

It was a pleasure meeting you Sir-Vivor. The jigs I got from you are unbelievable and look very fishy. Thanks again for all the tips and look forward to using the jigs.
Ya great to meet you too ! would be great to see a pic of all those beasts you hook up with the flutters ! Tight Line, Stay Safe and Happy New Year !!

Ling season is on !
Here are some jigs that I have first hand proof are great for Lings , bottom fish and salmon as well. $4.50 a pop , makes it less a heart ache when you loose em, trying them ling holes we all know hold them and tones of jigs as well.
hit me up ! PM or Text.
I'm located in Richmond or can mail if ya pick up the costs.
Going fast but just picked up some more lead , so I can make you what u see here or any combo u want .

Attachments

• 20210326_113245.jpg
    20210326_113245.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 45
  • PSX_20210324_215514.jpg
    PSX_20210324_215514.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20200702_154625.jpg
    20200702_154625.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 45
Back