Fishing set up's

D

Dayto

Hey Guy's First post on this great forum , My Names Dayto and I Fish mostly through out Millbay/Sidney/Samsnun Narrows etc.

Im Just Curious to see what you our running to get you to and from you'r fishing hole.

Im Running a 17Ft Houston , 70 Evenrude,6Hp Kicker,VHF,Raytheon Sounder, works for me.

Welcome aboard Dayto,Myself,the ever popular 185 Double Eagle 150 Yamaha.A 17 foot hourston is a great boat also,fished out of a friends years ago.Have fun contributing to the forum.DAN

Welcome Dayto!Nice to hear from a fellow peninsulite(those who patrol the Saanich Peninsula waters).I'm running a Thundercraft Magnum 190.Beige with a burgundy stripe-give me a holler if you see me around Sidney waters.
Hooch

I'm running an old, very shaky 14 footer. my grandpa and his buddy built it from the mould of a sangster years ago - for me, making it back to the dock constitutes a good day.

20 ft tin boat for me with 150 merc, lowrance gps/sonar, vhf..got to be safe!
Cheers
vic

Sounds like some good set-up's any one fishing the Sidney area Give me a call DAYTO on Channell 9/16 and we can set up a BS Channell Ill will be out Tomorow ,

Cheers Guys ,

D A Y T O ---Always watching VHF 9/16

Back