Fishing Diary entries...Wolf?

drhook

I've kept fishing dairys on my saltwater and freshwater trips since the day I've started fishing around 12 years of age. Very curious as to Wolf's comment that he has 60 entries to fill out on his personal dairy. I can't even think of 30. Could you share 20 or 30 of your items for us Wolf and is there any you are finding are really important?
How about others? What types of data do you keep besides the obvious: lure, lure color/size, flasher color, leader length, place, date, tide, black box volts.
Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Well I could post it on here but you know what NO maybe ill publish a book one day and put it in there LOL LOL I can tell you it has too many to list and it helps me alot your on the right track, include
wind,direction,how fast,temp of water, current, turns,tides,I PUT down every thing and after a while YOU will see a pattern.

Wolf

ps already told you too much LOL

Publish the book Wolf, it will be a best seller.
You got me thinking and no way I can come up with 50+ variables, even if I include what I brought along for lunch that day.

Ok just looked at my page and it has 28 different things on it plus a big section i have down for notes to write stuff in so I exaggerated some what in that earlier post sorry[8D][8D][8D]

Wolf

Hey Wolf maybe you could get some book writing tips from the great legend D.C. Reid himself!!Haha!At least id buy wolfs book and know he's actually caught fish!!Hey wolf read dc's book and you too could catch 500 salmon a year!!Does dc even have a boat??

Back