Fastest hookups (winners for free balls)

CCB

1 Dave s
2 lipripper ? Wanted 12s it's for 10s
3 Bait Ban
4 SMTW
5 GDW
6 Telly man will get them by default if lippy waiting for reply .

Guys pm me your cell as organizing it is so much faster.

I was joking as it was for 10 lbers. Thank you for extending the offer for 12's though. Let Telly go with the default win ;)

Thanks Lippy. Better luck next month. And a big thank you to CCB for doing something like this, that's awesome.

Thanks CCB, I now have a color coded port & starboard 10lb ball. Sorry didn't get a chance to meet, and thanks to Fish Assassin for.... Geez, what I was about to type could have been taken sooooo out of context. Thanks Fish Assassin for your part :)

Just picked up my free cannonballs from CCB, and had too buy another 8, because these balls are top notch. Man, are they sweet. Top quality product for sure. And nice to meet another forum member. So if anyone needs balls, CCB has got some nice ones. Thanks a lot Tony

Thanks Tellyman. When your buds are ready just get them to give me a call. Remember I can ship them to your door as well at pretty decent prices anywhere in Canada and the US . Once people see them they buy more much like yourself. Colours coming and available . White , black, green, red , blue , yellow ,pink. All uv brite except black and white and all can glow with order of glowing the best being white,green and yellow then red and pink haven't se en blue yet so.

Thanks again

Back