Enough is Enough

MyEscape

Gale warning continued.
Winds southeast 25 to gales 35 knots easing to southeast 20 this afternoon and to light overnight. A few showers.
Outlook. Light winds rising to moderate northwest.

I want to get out but here in Comox it just won't let up. I am not affraid of rain but this wind sucks. :(

Cheers ME

Looks like tomorrow might be better just in time for Monday.:(

Its tough,but try this on, moving to Okanagan mid Aug, sold my west coast boat and at the height of the season Im landlocked. Its killing me. Its just not right. Cry me a bloody river.

Otter, not to get off topic, but you can try trolling for kokanee on Wood lake with me. Downriggers, depth sounders, false flashers,just like the west coast! Well not really. Great area to live though.

Tell us about it. Yesterday we had our crew Fishing Derby in Powell River 14 boats 8 keepers 5 to seals and probably triple that undersize. However with out of town guests we braved it. Have never seen weather this crazy in July in well over 25 years. Only plus is the fish have not decided they have had enough and moved on. Tuesday and Wednesday look good for an evening trip to Grants.

quote:Originally posted by otter

Its tough,but try this on, moving to Okanagan mid Aug, sold my west coast boat and at the height of the season Im landlocked. Its killing me. Its just not right. Cry me a bloody river.

ok, is it work or the missus?
you can't be moving away from the coast for any other reason ???:(

tubber, you make my day, teach me everything I need to know,be in touch,thanks.
craven- basically work orientated,wife has no say in the matter,Im lying, will miss it of course,but gearing up to the challenges of fishing Okanagan Lake etc. Thats where tubber comes in.
6 yrs been in Sooke,just figuring the fishing out,but no way close to the success of the highliners here.Always wanted to be regarded as quote, hes a good fisherman, not quite there yet. I will be in touch with freshwater reports later on. God help me I may have to settle on Bass fishing,nothing wrong there as I will be trying for a big one.

Back