Enertia Eco 18 Pitch SS propeller Regular Rotation FS

myles

FS: 1 "Like new condition" 18 Pitch Mercury Eco Enertia Propeller. Arguably one of the best props to use on any OB engine for increased Fuel economy while maintaining excellent hole shot and top end.

I tried this 18 on my boat, but need a 19 so moved up 1 pitch.

Comes with New Solid Hub Kit inbox.

Price is $850.00, I Paid $1100.00 plus taxes this year for it. So unless you get excellent pricing this prop is a good deal.

Thanks
Myles

Attachments

• box 1.jpg
    box 1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 36
  • box 2.jpg
    box 2.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 35
  • prop 1.jpg
    prop 1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 35
  • prop 2.jpg
    prop 2.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 36
  • prop 3.jpg
    prop 3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 35
Oh, nice prop. I might be interested...gotta double check the prop I'm running now

I'm on Sunshine Coast but can bring it to Vancouver easy. You can try it out just give me a disposit or something. Props are tough so I totally get it you want to try before buy.

What prop are you running right now? What engine?

Cheers,
Myles

I'm on Sunshine Coast but can bring it to Vancouver easy. You can try it out just give me a disposit or something. Props are tough so I totally get it you want to try before buy.

What prop are you running right now? What engine?

Cheers,
Myles

Thanks for the offer.

Robalo R220 centre console with Yamaha 3.3L F250. Prop is Yamaha SWSII ....pretty sure it's 19" pitch. I just need to check some notes. I have this notion in my head that I actually need a 17" Enertia ECO.

Thanks for the offer.

Robalo R220 centre console with Yamaha 3.3L F250. Prop is Yamaha SWSII ....pretty sure it's 19" pitch. I just need to check some notes. I have this notion in my head that I actually need a 17" Enertia ECO.
From what i remember yamis cant swing a 16 diameter prop. Pretty sure its for a zuke

I appreciate the warning. In this instance I know for certain that I can run this particular prop. The Yamaha 4.2L V6s have to trim the anode on to clear this prop.
If you can achieve minimum rated RPM with the prop under normal load conditions then its good. As long as the MPG is better than the other prop its a winner in my books. Only one other prop out there better than eco enertia i know of is 2000USD/1 yr wait.

Back