Egg cures

B

bite me

hey guys, i know i havent been on here for a while(school).been gearing up for steelhead, and i managed to get some good qualtity chum single eggs, but im not sure how to go about curing them properly to put into bait bags. any info would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
cody

hey!...wheres my float?
uh oh...

The eggs will ONLY be good if you have put them in RIVER water immediatly after you harvested them. If you did then move onto step two, the eggs must BRINE in a course COLD SALT water solution for a couple of days. How much salt? Too much is never enough, until the salt won't dissolve anymore. There should be an inch of salt on the bottom of the container and a couple of inches of water ontop of that. Stirring the juicey little devils once or twice a day. After the eggs have cured in the BRINE for a few days, strain and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Pass the Pack

The eggs will ONLY be good if you have put them in RIVER water immediatly after you harvested them. If you did then move onto step two, the eggs must BRINE in a course COLD SALT water solution for a couple of days. How much salt? Too much is never enough, until the salt won't dissolve anymore. There should be an inch of salt on the bottom of the container and a couple of inches of water ontop of that. Stirring the juicey little devils once or twice a day. After the eggs have cured in the BRINE for a few days, strain and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Pass the Pack

Don't forget too have a hit off of mr.wiggles as well!

Just Bring it!

Don't forget too have a hit off of mr.wiggles as well!

Just Bring it!

Back