Drift Boat on Trailer for Sale

fish magnet

Drift Boat.jpg
I have an 18 foot fiberglass drift boat, in very good condition. I recently had the boat completely re-fiber glassed top and bottom and painted. Also had the top re-enforced to provide better rigidity. Comes with two sets of Carlisle Heavy Duty Rafting Oars valued at 500.00 , electric trolling motor as well as an anchor system and anchor. It is on a u-built trailer which needs work on the fenders. Used it on the Kitimat, Kalum, Harrison and numerous lakes in the lower mainland. Lot's of space on board and works very well with the family or for guiding. Asking 3500.00 or any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
Fishing season is upon us and I still have an 18 foot fiberglass drift boat, in very good condition. I recently had the boat completely re-fiber glassed top and bottom and painted. Also had the top re-enforced to provide better rigidity. Comes with two sets of Carlisle Heavy Duty Rafting Oars valued at 500.00 , electric trolling motor as well as an anchor system and anchor. It is on a u-built trailer which needs work on the fenders. Used it on the Kitimat, Kalum, Harrison and numerous lakes in the lower mainland. Lot's of space on board and works very well with the family or for guiding. New lower price as I would like to sell this boat and gear. Asking 3000.00 or any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
I have lowered the price on this drift boat as I would like to move it as soon as I can. It is in very good condition. I lowered the price to 3000.00 OBO

Back