Cool gopro video from the black and red site.

Sculpin

I have only played around a little bit with the gopro camera and need to get out and take some more footage. I know some members on here know how to make some really good videos. Kelly gave me his old editing program that I need to learn and put something together this year.

These guys put together a nice one that shows the whole experience of a good bottom fishing trip. Some great footage and shots for sure.

[oOAKrigtMzE] http://youtu.be/oOAKrigtMzE

That's pretty good. Nicely edited.

I find a weird challenge with using gopro is to not have yourself in the shot -- if you want to hold it off the boat with a boom, the angle is so wide that it include you, which looks lame. So there's all sorts of brackets to hold it in place without your hand on it.

Editing....for most, windows movie maker is good enough...easy to use and free.

On question....I wonder if the chucker was the one eating apple? Stomach acid is the enemy, you don't realize how acidic apples are until you're feeling queasy and try that for fighting seasickness. Bad plan.

Has all the cast for a Russian spy movie. Good clips on boats and fish action.

That's pretty good. Nicely edited.

I find a weird challenge with using gopro is to not have yourself in the shot -- if you want to hold it off the boat with a boom, the angle is so wide that it include you, which looks lame. So there's all sorts of brackets to hold it in place without your hand on it.

Editing....for most, windows movie maker is good enough...easy to use and free.

On question....I wonder if the chucker was the one eating apple? Stomach acid is the enemy, you don't realize how acidic apples are until you're feeling queasy and try that for fighting seasickness. Bad plan.

I wondered about that as well. He didn't look good eating the apple let alone afterwards. Like I said the video captured the whole experience lol.

Has all the cast for a Russian spy movie. Good clips on boats and fish action.

Ha ha look at the names in the credits at the end lol. I really liked the video of the boats blasting by and the fishing too.

I really like the wide angle of the gopro and the capture of the sky and clouds on the run out and the rear shots of the outboards. Very cool. Totally awesome place we live. Never take it for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back