Coho madness

Last summer was bonkers. There were days when I limited before the sun had even come up. Let's hope for more of that in the future as we start to realize our impact on the gifts that we have and that it's not all about "filling the freezer".
100% agree with you about our impacts and not trying to just fill the freezer.

Had the place to yourself to that’s a hell of a day. We had the same experience up there last year it was an exercise in what they wouldn’t bite.

Had the place to yourself to that’s a hell of a day. We had the same experience up there last year it was an exercise in what they wouldn’t bite.
Yeah we couldn’t believe we had it all to our self as well, I remember us mentioning that a couple times that day.

Looks like.you had the dummy flashers from Nakusp on there? I had one. Loved it until I lost it. Great video.

Great video. Your buddy with the lucky shirt is awesome. These coho are cutting into beer time lol. Definitely try the bucktail set up next summer.

Great video. Your buddy with the lucky shirt is awesome. These coho are cutting into beer time lol. Definitely try the bucktail set up next summer.
Thank you! lol yeah that line was hilarious!

I’m definitely going to be trying bucktailing this summer

Back