coho in the campbell...

I'd be interested what's in the Campbell/Quinsam right now? Pinks? Springs? Coho? Need to know for a trip planning! Thanks.

Anything new

any newer reports for the Coho

Was in the fishing store today and saw some picks of some very big very dark springs. But didn't ask about hos; was on another mission. I'm curious too.

Took a little peek on Sunday. Conditions looked good, except there was a major hatch of Europeans on. Elbow to elbow, but collegial atmosphere. I took a keen newb out and we found a primo little glide a little removed from the crowds. Some aggressive humps came to play (not too gross yet either), but no ho's. Talked to one regular who released a foul hooked hatch while we were there. Saw another young feller lose a hoggler hooked in the back mouth (way big, thinking spring). But no hos on the beach and none landed while we were there. But only dabbled for about an hour.

Rumour has it the snaggers have been doing rather well, but the honest anglers have had a bit of a scratch so far. I won't fish this run much, but I will probably take at least one more boo. Good luck out there, and let me know (by PM if necessary) how it's coming along.

Lots cohos in the quinsam and cohos in Campbell as well. Saw some fly guys hooked into some below the high way bridge along with some chums as well.

HS.

Back