CHUM FEST SPECIAL

hey RVP you need to start listing on usednanaimo.com not that best buy site - there's barely anything on that site.

It is a new site [three days old] and will be advertised island wide - so it will become a very busy site...

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

quote:Originally posted by Poppa Swiss

hey RVP you need to start listing on usednanaimo.com not that best buy site - there's barely anything on that site.

***LOL***

OooopS!!!

I just noticed the date that I posted for the end day of our posted CHUMFEST sale...sooorrry guys, mybad. The correct end date was upposed to be Friday 19 not the 12th. LOL

No biggy - I'll make it up to you by extending the sale until Monday Oct. 22, 2007.

I am also adding to this all Coyote spoons in our inventory for $3.99 ea any size. All Angelo's rigged and three pack hootchies $0.99 ea - yep, you read that right, all Angelo's hootchies, your choice just .99 cents each pack. In stock BAITRIX any size any color $6.99 each pack.

My final make-up for my fudged post - all OKI and Hot Spot flashers in 11" standad size $8.49 ea.

Happy ChumFest 2007!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Ps...if you happen to become the official winner of the ChumFest, and you came down to the Screaming Fish & Fly - Nanaimo's Sportfishing Centre before the derby and just simply said hello, by adding your name to the list of participants who visited us before the derby...you will be the proud new owner of two[2] new mooching rod and reel combos, spooled with your favorite line class. All you need to do is drop in and say hello to the boys and sign in...if you want to buy something, that is your option.

Remember, the coffee is always on

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Thank you for letting me correct my original post...

***LOL***

OooopS!!!

I just noticed the date that I posted for the end day of our posted CHUMFEST sale...sooorrry guys, mybad. The correct end date was upposed to be Friday 19 not the 12th. LOL

No biggy - I'll make it up to you by extending the sale until Monday Oct. 22, 2007.

I am also adding to this all Coyote spoons in our inventory for $3.99 ea any size. All Angelo's rigged and three pack hootchies $0.99 ea - yep, you read that right, all Angelo's hootchies, your choice just .99 cents each pack. In stock BAITRIX any size any color $6.99 each pack.

My final make-up for my fudged post - all OKI and Hot Spot flashers in 11" standad size $8.49 ea.

Happy ChumFest 2007!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Ps...if you happen to become the official winner of the ChumFest, and you came down to the Screaming Fish & Fly - Nanaimo's Sportfishing Centre before the derby and just simply said hello, by adding your name to the list of participants who visited us before the derby...you will be the proud new owner of two[2] new mooching rod and reel combos, spooled with your favorite line class. All you need to do is drop in and say hello to the boys and sign in...if you want to buy something, that is your option.

Remember, the coffee is always on

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Thank you for letting me correct my original post...

http://fishbcforum.com/index.php?showtopic=46809

...this thread has some details for the 2007 ChumFest folks - extended draw date until the end of Nov. 2007...check it out over $300 in rods, reels and line are on the draw block, an extra chance to win by draw, for the folks who have proof of participaction, ie, verified ticket stubs for the 2007 Chumfest event.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Back