can anyone recommend a remote fly-in fishing with a rustic cabin from YVR/YPK

murray.hachey

My dad wants to fly in somewhere remote with a rustic cabin and do some fishing there for a weekend. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? All the fly-in fishing I've seen is to great big 5-star lodges. Maybe I can convince him (probably not) to skip the flying part as long as it's remote (but not too far away from the tri-cities), and rustic, ie. no power.

Any suggestions welcome.

I was also thinking about Whistler Air but I see that Harbour Air has bought them out might be worth a call to see if they have anything in the southern Chilcotin.

What about Pitt River? I think the Lodge has cabins...not exactly rustic. There are also a couple of other cabin rentals available. You can fly up or boat shuttle. Amazing fishing as long as your ok with no retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad wants to fly in somewhere remote with a rustic cabin and do some fishing there for a weekend. Does anyone know if such a thing exists? All the fly-in fishing I've seen is to great big 5-star lodges. Maybe I can convince him (probably not) to skip the flying part as long as it's remote (but not too far away from the tri-cities), and rustic, ie. no power.

Any suggestions welcome.

my most amazing fishing trip was here - NOT CHEAP but well worth it.

http://www.northernrockieslodge.com/

Back