Cadillac of driftboats for sale.

REDDOG

16 ft Alumaweld guide special, sitting on a Alumaweld trailer. This boat is in mint condition, she catches fish! She is equipped with built in side tackle shelves, storage drawer under the oarsman's seat, storage bin under the 2 front passenger seats. As well as storage under the tackle shelf. Custom checker plate 4 th person bench @ the rear of the boat. As well as custom aluminum mount brackets on the transom to properly mount the Yamaha 9.9 4stroke long shaft electric start kicker.
This boat is a dream to row any river that you chose to fish. Also unreal stability when your double anchored up on your fav lake. Boat comes with 2-10 ft Sawyer wood oars. 1-50 lb anchor with 50 ft of anchor road. As well as 20lb anchor with 50 ft of roap.
$3800 for boat and trailer, $4800 with the 9.9 Yamaha 4stroke long shaft electric start. Will sell kicker seperate $1200. Email address is m-redman8@hotmail.com. Boat is in Victoria, can be viewed @ 4309 Layritz ave. Saanich.

Sorry can't figure out had to post pics!!! If interestd i can email you more pics or check out my ad on Used Vic.
Cheers,
Mark.

Ad #

Boat is sold.The YAMAHA 9.9 4 STROKE ELECTRIC START LONG SHAFT IS STILL FOR SALE.FRESHWATER USE THE LAST 10 YEARS THAT I HAVE OWNED IT,MAYBE 20 HRS A YEAR USE.

Back