BRIX Marine RecPro Cat 38'

Nice boat. Is it yours?

Love their video walk through of one of these, their hull design expertise is pretty solid and the ability to refine it seems easier than molds like a freeman or equivalent glass boat. A 28 or 30 with a 10 food beam would be my dream boat. The 32x12 foot is too big to tow.
You live in Vic, a 28-30 X10 would be a nightmare to tow here, lol

You live in Vic, a 28-30 X10 would be a nightmare to tow here, lol
True, I can't think of how many times I'm driving loaded with boat and camper and I'm worried about a turn. The two main towing is to Tofino and Comox, once you are on the highway it's pretty good but in town would be a nightmare, having it moored here would be essential. Like Pam Anderson, we can dream but it is likely better someone else tries to make it their forever...

They’ve been building serious cats for decades. Another beast for sure! ACI Boats is building a 44’ x 15’ with a pair of 600s on the back. It’s going to a buddy of the guy that owns BD Outdoors. Gonna be a fish killing machine in Southern California.

Last edited:
I thought you had made an comment in another thread about Cat's flipping over. I may be totally wrong and it was someone else, but I thought it was you and I respect your opinion.
Your memory is on point. They do flip sideways on a roller. I wasn't commenting on here to have that conversation. Was just complimenting on that staircase. That is well thought of. Bravo to that

Your memory is on point. They do flip sideways on a roller. I wasn't commenting on here to have that conversation. Was just complimenting on that staircase. That is well thought of. Bravo to that
Thanks. I’ve made an offer on a 24 Cat before and have been sold by a commercial friends 140 foot experience and the buzz from companies like freeman. I’ll do more research, thankful I’m a long way away from an upgrade!

Back