Brand new halibut anchor setup for sale

Sir Reel

I have a brand new Trotac made halibut anchor setup for a 30' Boat. Life changed and I never used it.
500 feet of rope and 55 feet of 3/8" chain.
I have original receipt with all details of components. Its has everything in a tote including tie straps. Nothing to add except an anchor.
Anchor setup with tote $1000
Used 10kg Bruce anchor $100

IMG_1719.jpg

I think the prices vary by shop and materials, I had Redden Net in Campbell River make me a similar system for my 228 Seafarer and it was just under $400 about 4 years ago

splices on trotac systems are all nicely done and they use some expensive SS hardware. This system is also for a 30' boat not a 22' so sized accordingly.

Trotac will actually spend some time with you and go over the whole system as well. Very good customer service has value also.

splices on trotac systems are all nicely done and they use some expensive SS hardware. This system is also for a 30' boat not a 22' so sized accordingly.

Trotac will actually spend some time with you and go over the whole system as well. Very good customer service has value also.
It was designed for a 15,000 pound boat. Very professionally done.

Sold pending funds and pickup

I had Tro Tac build one for my 22’ a few years ago and it was close to $1,000.00. Beautifully made hand spliced rope ends, SS hardware, expensive rope. If you appreciate quality, you’ll understand why they are expensive!

Still have this brand new anchor setup for sale

img_1719-jpg.91547

Back