Boat Load Of Tackle (*SOLD*)

Stizzla

Crew Member
IMG_2044.jpegIMG_2048.jpegIMG_2049.jpegIMG_2047.jpegIMG_2046.jpegIMG_2045.jpegIMG_2043.jpeg

For sale is soooo much tackle. A guide tackle box to store it in. Incudes hali weights, weight scale, Downrigger braid galore, safety stuff, tons of spoons by AP, Westcoast, and skinny g’s etc. hooochies. Flashers, plugs, Teaser heads, hooks, swivels, bonker, Scotty clips, 12” bubba knife etc etc etc. even Carlyle Cat food. It’s a tool chest full and then some

$799 All or nothing.
North Saanich

Last edited:
View attachment 104687View attachment 104688View attachment 104689View attachment 104690View attachment 104691View attachment 104692View attachment 104693For sale is soooo much tackle. A guide tackle box to store it in. Incudes hali weights, weight scale, Downrigger braid galore, safety stuff, tons of spoons by AP, Westcoast, and skinny g’s etc. hooochies. Flashers, plugs, Teaser heads, hooks, swivels, bonker, Scotty clips, 12” bubba knife etc etc etc. even Carlyle Cat food. It’s a tool chest full and then some

$799 All or nothing.
North Saanich
NOOOOO Don't dooooo iiittttt!!!!!!
You will have another boat some day!

I’m going to throw in a nice net. (Not sold separately) and heck I’ll even include the tool chest it’s stored in.

I can't believe you haven't sold this yet. Maybe the explanation is the audience on this site? Ie everyone on here already has more tackle then they will ever get around to using? Helluva deal by the looks of it.

There’s even more than the pics… there like $400 worth of ling jigs still in a package I ordered from the states. Apparently they are so tough you can use them as chew toys for your dog

You guys better act fast. I’m gonna pull it in a day or two and separate things and it will go for more.

Again there’s more than you can see here, plus the net and tool chest.

Back