best way to fight a 25lb fish

Hey Salty, tooooooo funny.:D Some guys out of Nootka have been doing this for some time now as well, seems to be becoming ever more popular. Striper Sniper

thats crazy stuff...and if you catch a sea lion??? either lose your child or your rod as you have no way to 'brace' yourself...then what if you actually net it and the seal comes to swipe at that moment ala that other video that is floating around...perhaps gets a leg & a fish!

I'd stick to a lake if this was preferred method thanks! lol

That's hilarious! Priceless....sometime I'll have to try it...but definately in a place with no seals...or salmon sharks...obviously the latter is hardly a concern...but I HATE sharks...so i'd be thinking about it the whole time! But sooo priceless!! Good vid...get some more if ya can!

David

Definitely wasn’t thinking when I jumped in because I hate swimming in the ocean, jump in and even out faster. I guess I had a little liquid courage before ;) .
I think in the other video you can see the whales coming towards us. As soon as we got the lines back down 2 or 3 whales came swimming in the bay. Imagine swimming and having one of those things come up and grab your fish, not cool [:0] .

thats awesome!! You said there was another video i could not view it or find it... i also cant view your album it is private, is the other video in there?

Used to see the young guys in the early ninteies off Pill Point do that without life jackets LoL fah Cups

But what about the Pill Point Great Whites? BIG fish swim in the ocean[:eek:)]

Tom

Back