Best place to camp on shuswap near sicamouse

Travo

Unfamiliar with shuswap lake I will be visiting to fish first week of may for 3-4 days I'm bringing my 23foot trailer and wondering if anyone knows a good site near the fishing holes I know shuswap is a massive lake .

Pierre's point if they are open. Closer to salmon arm then sicamouse.

Train goes right by the campground but you'll get used to it.

Not sure if it still exists but there was a decent campground on Mara lake real close to sicamouse and you can take your boat between the two lakes. Check out the go rv'ing in bc site for otter ideas.

Pierre's point if they are open. Closer to salmon arm then sicamouse.

Train goes right by the campground but you'll get used to it.

Not sure if it still exists but there was a decent campground on Mara lake real close to sicamouse and you can take your boat between the two lakes. Check out the go rv'ing in bc site for otter ideas.

Twin anchors houseboats is the only way to camp on Shuswap. Did it last year and not sure why we havnt done it on a yearly basis for the last 20. Your will need at least a boat to ski and or seadoos it was sweet. Where going back this year. Pricy but man well worth it. We chased the glass water with the house boat for the seadoos and boat lol gas bill was 3000 for a week but that wasnt bad as the kids were non stop from the time they wake up till the time they go to bed. Lol . For my wife and I and our kid our share was 2500 pretty much all in for a week I think our boat held 16 people. I will be doing this every year.

Back