Bell Buoy 13 August

coriba

Half mile NW of Bell Buoy, 45 feet on anchovies, just before tide change. 27 # white doe. Fishing near the edge of the fog bank, she dragged us far enough into the fog to provide more excitement than we would have liked as we heard a very large fog horn getting nearer and nearer. Thank goodness for radar, as we could at least see that theoretically we weren't in immediate danger. Sure makes for nervous moments when you can hear the big engine turning, still not see the boat, and the fish is making another run.

whitespring.jpg

The date was actually yesterday, 13 SEPTEMBER! If it's possible to edit the topic title I don't know how to do it. It just seems like the summer we never had is finally here.

And I forgot that this is sportfishingBC, not sportfishingVancouver. The "Bell Buoy" is off Point Grey.

quote:Originally posted by coriba

And I forgot that this is sportfishingBC, not sportfishingVancouver. The "Bell Buoy" is off Point Grey.

What's a "Point Grey"????:D

I was out there on Wednesday and we managed two red's...both in and around 15-17lbs. Hope to be out on Sunday....hoping for some rain so that the "fairweather" types don't show up.

Back