Barkley on fire

Osama Bin Hopper

Fished Sarita for a limit of 7-8lbrs in just over a half hour on this mornings flood tide. Looks like there's some high pressure on the way, get on out!!!

Crabbing is deadly, prawning definitely decent.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Awsome Osama, good job, keep those lines wet.;) I'll be up at the end of the month. Jay

hmm ,, !!! Sarita Eh !![:eek:)]
Good work Jeff , back in a few weeks..!!Cheers.. FD;)

IMG_1356-1-1-1.jpg

Yesterday was a serious day of recovery. Just as well it blew like a *****.

This afternoons tide and wind looks just right though...Letcha know as she goes!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Still happenin' out there fellas.

Braved the horrid conditions this afternoon for a couple hours troll and picked up a 10, 7, and lost one.

Same tactics and gear doin' it to it!

Gimee the gaff!!!

Osama , How ya doing buds , We will be coming up in 2 weeks for , 4 for or 5 day's , hope fishin holds up , Lets hook up , didn't get to shoot the Shyte with ya last time ,Alexander Pops ' I Believe !! on me !!;) pm or email me if ya like , I'll try ya again just before we head up , Take it easy over there , save some fish for us !!! Cheers , FD...:D

IMG_1356-1-1-1.jpg

The worn out shift-1!!! :D Just jokes i enjoy your posts. Good to hear someone on the board is still hitting springs somewhere. Two weeks till i get my fix.

Is Osama the only person fishing barkley sound. If you can get out the fishing can be the best of the year. They are eating herring. Usually the meat is pure red . Thanks Willyd

Osama are you still ill? Kinda wondering about a fishing report.Dan[8D]

I was out Saturday and it's the same fishing happening as the past 3.5 weeks.

No one out there doing it though, the wind has been a ***** this month, payback for a gorgeous Jan/Feb I guess.

Got caught in an awful squall on Friday that just about sent me to the bottom... Hopefully we don't see much more of that! Blew a huge window right out of it's pane at the marine station and knocked out the power as well.

Commercial guy on the crab grounds, so that catch rate is coming down significantly.

Looks like tomorrow might be worth trying for a flattie... Letcha know.

Gimee the gaff!!!

Good to hear you're still kickin' over there Rabbi!
Made a run out your way a couple of days ago - other pursuits. Man-O-Man is the road EVER</u> the $hits right now! Unbelievable the difference a couple of weeks can make! Very much like riding a pogo-stick amongst the potholes now! Just thought I'd give a head's up for any that are thinking of wandering out that way...

Good Luck on the flat ones Rabbi! Lemme know how you make out - might just have to run all the way in to Bamfield the next go...

Cheers,
Nog

Bit of chrome showing up on the west coast feeders:D Nice to see you and the natural found a couple;)

Pass the Pack

Back