Bad day fishin'...

Little Hawk

Saw this ad on Used Victoria (fishing equipment)

How low can you go?

EVERYTHING STOLEN

A great day fishing. after pulling the boat out I was so tired I decided to take a nap in my truck. you know day-light what could happen fish was iced. when i finally woke up i went and gave the hitch a kick to check it. took a look at the boat something didnt look right took a closer look. everything was gone, i mean everything. even the anchor. i just bought this boat my first salt water boat, got all my gear in order. now i have to do it again. if anyone is not using some gear and want to sell it really cheap or even better free, youd be helping a guy out.

to the guy who stole my stuff i sure hope it works out for you. im still paying for those eletric down riggers on my credit card
Outside Victoria

You might want to let the guy know if he just purchased the stuff on a credit card, that most of the cards will warranty against loss or theft for 90 days and that he should check and make a claim. Might be able to get all of his stuff back. His boat or home insurance will probably also cover the loss.

TenMile
<'((((><

I saw that add as well. Certainly feeling some sympathy, but how do you sleep in the truck through someone taking all your equipment - even your anchor???

I don't want to pass any judgement on a guy that's actually lost his gear but the anchor struck me a little heavy. I thought of some of the gear sitting around in my garage as a possible donation, but then if he has brand new electrics, well, I'm not using the old stuff because it's old stuff...even my new'er stuff is old stuff:)

You never know. I just got back from Mexico and the neigbour had there room broke into while they were sleeping. His pants were found down the road and the wallet was gone.They had left a window open for fresh air. I thought scam also.

He should take his police report to Scotty, if he does they may just help him out! Trust Me!!

Take only what you need.

Back