ATV Shopping

nedarb2

Hye guys, im looking into buying an atv, and i was wondering what i should be looking for in them...
Is 2wd Vs 4x4 important, especially for the future re-sale?
Im assuming like most products to go name brand,,, are any much better than others?
It will be used for playing in the snow, plowing snow, taking camping, 3/4 toy 1/4 work.

Thanks

Oh, is standard or auto transmission preferred, or does it really matter?

buy a 4x4 two wheel drives suck, better resale, won't plow snow. gets suck on pretty muck anything 2x4 waste of money

buy a 4x4 two wheel drives suck, better resale, won't plow snow. gets suck on pretty muck anything 2x4 waste of money

Go Honda,Most users don't need anything bigger than a 400.I have a Foreman es 4x4 it's alway's in 4 wheel drive.I would get one that can go 2 or 4 at flick of a switch.For the most part Honda is bullit proof and good resale vaule.

I agree with Frango. You can't beat a Honda. I had a Foreman 450 for 7 years its got 6800km on it and still runs fine. I rode it hard. Gave it to my dad for his moose hunting. I went out and bought a 07 Honda 680 Rincon for myself and 08 Honda 500 Rubicon for the wife no complaints about Hondas.

Back