Any reports from north of Campbell river

R

ratherbefishin

Hey! Anyone fishing brown bay /green sea area? Any luck?

Anybody know where that charter got those two tyee today? That's a pretty good sign some piggies are coming in.

Anybody know where that charter got those two tyee today? That's a pretty good sign some piggies are coming in.

hope to tie into a few pigs, will be playing around browns and bute for 10 days. i hope the weather holds out. Whats the current been running at?

hope to tie into a few pigs, will be playing around browns and bute for 10 days. i hope the weather holds out. Whats the current been running at?

Out at the light house this morning good bite on. Lost one keeper and released five undersized. Seen lots getting caught, some nice sized keepers.

The Lighthouse has been producing fish for the last few days on both the ebb and flood, though there are many undersized being caught. At browns a few are comming out every day with some good size to them. Further north it's still been pretty quiet. A 32lb Chinook was just taken off the point of April Point and my buddies brought in a 30lb and a 28.5lb Chinook last week at the light. The weather here has been the pits and watch out for the wind it's been picking up just after 10am most mornings and if the tide and wind beat against each other it gets nasty fast.

Back