Any 20-30k boats selling?

kaelc

What do you guys think this boat would sell at in the South Island right now? Just doing some market research, is anyone buying 20-30k boats right now? Please don't slam the price of this boat in particular, it could be a members. Almost feels like only perfect boats sell these day, newer low hour engines on a nice hull priced right. Is everything with older power is sitting? regardless of how nice the hull is and how well the boat is maintained?

Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 10.02.57 AM.png

Last edited:
I remember seeing that a while ago. I think it might’ve been listed and taken off and then relisted because it only shows two months so far. That’s a small boat inside, not a lot of room.

Clean haul, trailer looks OK. 115hp could be a bit under with 2-3 guys and gear on board. Doesn't say much about the electronics and no autopilot. I'd say $28-30K in today's market.

Thanks guys, I switched the example boat out since a member didn't think it was a good idea to use that a local one. I hear you on the 28k, but is anyone buying right now? This one has a 2019 engine and trailer. 150hp with 250 hours and been listed for 2 weeks. Is anyone making offers or have most of buyers headed to the hills? I've seen price drops on tons of boats but nothing seems to be selling.

I remember seeing that a while ago. I think it might’ve been listed and taken off and then relisted because it only shows two months so far. That’s a small boat inside, not a lot of room.
What the boat like compared to a 542

Thanks guys, I switched the example boat out since a member didn't think it was a good idea to use that a local one. I hear you on the 28k, but is anyone buying right now? This one has a 2019 engine and trailer. 150hp with 250 hours and been listed for 2 weeks. Is anyone making offers or have most of buyers headed to the hills? I've seen price drops on tons of boats but nothing seems to be selling.
I would say the market has cooled down. Off season, economy not so great, and a month or so until Xmas. There are buyers out there however they are looking for either a particular boat or deals imo

I know I waited too late to get top dollar from mine, see what the spring brings if not the seasport may have twin 200 and a 150 on the hourston

Back