Aluminum welder wanted

Thunder21

I'm looking to get a few things done on my Thunderjet. I need someone to add more rod holders to my current radar arch, make me some better downrigger mounts , possibly make a table out the back etc. any recommendations ? I'm in Vic but I'm up and down island often. Thanks

sculpin is the king of the Aluminum mods, try a PM

Peter at Gustin Tool and Die in Langford. I think he is building Trevs new boat. He built a new fuel tank for me a few years ago.

Ok thanks i will call him. I agree sculpins boat is dialled in. If rick isnt interested ill pm him

I called rick and hes got a month and a half of work lined up so hes out. I agree sculpins boat is dialled in .

Sculpin has an awesome boat with all the metal options, his pictured work is outsatnding on here as well, I do not know him personally and am not sure if he has a welding buisiness so did not speak on his behalf. Too bad about Rick, probabale reason he is so booked.

HM

Rick isn't getting any younger but he just did a major refit on a great big yacht he and Liz bought a few years ago so I expect he'll be working a bit longer, however he is kinda picky about what he takes on.

Go see Peter at Gustin Tool And Die. He helps Doug on the Northwest Aluminum Craft, built No Bananas last boat and is building his new one. Very good work at a resonable price.

Back