Aluminum Radar Arch With Rod Holders

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
If your interested PM or email me...... Price to be decided, Location Comox Valley

Came off a really wide walk around and could easily be modified to fit almost any boat. Might even put it on mine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
70 inch is between the mounting plates but it could easily be turned into a 76 inch gunnel mount with a tinny bit of welding

Lots of interest..... Had a welder give me and idea what it would cost to build and what it would cost to modify.

Just to busy to figure out a value tonight..... What do you think its worth?

I'd possibly throw ya $500 for it. Keeping in mind cost of ferries and fuel involved to get over there and grab it. Might be a better deal for an island guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, island stuff. It would fit on my boat but $200 for return ferry suck the life out of any offer us mainlanders could make.. Drat!! Nice piece of equipment.

I am going to measure my boat tomorrow.

damn my boat is about 81 inches where it would mount.

Well when my boat gets out of the hospital I think I might mock it up and see if its not worth putting a certain members skills to the test.

I went to the hospital with a tape to get an idea....... About 4 inches to tall and maybe 2-3 inches to wide.

Would likely have to have a seat rather then a radar dome on top. This would allow me to have a guy on top of the gear at all times :) it would be like having a poor mans tuna tower added to my boat.... Could also be used as the smoking section :)

Right on. I found a nice arch today local on cl and scooped it up real quick for 450:cool: it was a wake board tower on a double eagle so all I got to do is fab up some rod holders and weld them on

Thanks guys... never really thought about an arch on my boat.. now I have to build one!! More money......This site is expensive.... LOL!!

Nope turns out it will fit my own boat..... Should have sold it LOL as it has now ended up being a whole other project

Should have bought it before I found out I could use it :) Sorry,

Back