Alberni Area Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnutz

Hi all! not looking for specific(ie. yer holes) spots just info on the local streams other than stamp sys. been thinkn about wandering off the beaten path. . if so are there any regs not mentioned in the synopsis? ie my uncle told me c.crk was catch and release---but nothin in synopsis. i know chaces of a clipped steely in that creek might be rare...but ya never know. anyhow if ya wanna reply personly drop me an email tylerab@telus.net
eventually i will go out there regardless whether anyone cares to help.....i got a lot of explorer in me!! thanks for any help ladies and gents!!:D

I didnt think those two would hurt as i have known of them since i was about 6 years old, in my opinion they are as well known as the stamp. I know of alot more that are not well known, and i did not post them for that reason. I have NO intention of keeping a single steelhead from any streams i fish, i dont even keep stocked trout unless their gills are leaking like a siv. Im more interested in the journey, taking pics of my friends, fish, scenery, and just being outside. Just looking for something AWAY from the gongshow on the stamp area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back